In 2014, Ashley launched her floral photography business based solely on her iPhone and Afterlight. She has travelled the world teaching students how to create beauty through flowers. For the first time, Ashley is offering her class online.
Sourcing beautiful flowers from Holland with the help of New York Flower Group, Ashley will curate a selection of Spring blooms to be delivered to your door! In this class you will learn how to process flowers, arrange, photograph and edit.
- An assortment of sweet peas, peonies, tulips, spray roses and much more in beautiful spring colors.
- 70+ stems valued over $300
- Florals will ship direct from Holland via FedEx (US Only)
- Conditioning is required
- Once your order ships, you will receive a PDF with processing instructions, recommended tools and other tips!
- Afterlight must be downloaded onto your smartphone before class.
- You will need a dark sheet or dark fabric-I have used black sheets from Target in the past.
- Clippers, floral shears or scissors
- Footed bowl or compote (5-8” in diameter)
- Chicken Wire or Flower Pin Holder (Frog)
- Buckets, bowls & large pots for conditioning (hydrating) your flowers once you receive your shipment
We will meet on Zoom Friday, May 29th at 1:30 and work together to arrange, photograph and edit! Expect to be on the Zoom for 90 minutes. You will receive a PDF with editing instructions the morning of the class. For this of you who can't be on the live Zoom I will email you the video afterwards!
Students will walk away with the ability to edit their images with Afterlight, as well as make a beautiful flower arrangement. Your shipment will include enough flowers to make a stunning arrangement as well as some smaller arrangements to sprinkle around your home or share with neighbors, friends and loved ones.
Flowers saved Ashley’s life once before and continue to do so daily. The hope is that learning this skill and playing with flowers will help ease your anxiety during this very odd time.