Judith Floral Grasscloth Wallpaper
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We are so happy to introduce to you Judith! We have been working on this lady for quite some time, considering what felt like hundreds of different colorways and strike-offs before deciding on the final designs. And now, Judith is here. Judith is printed only on grasscloth for a traditional and luxurious feel. We love the subtle folds and shading you see in the peonies when you get up close to the pattern. In the Jacksonville area? Come see Judith in person! Ashley covered her new showroom in Judith Rose. Judith looks great in any room in your home or office—a bar, a powder bath, master bath, covering the walls of a bedroom, dining room, or even on the ceiling.
**The Judith background can be color-matched to any Benjamin Moore paint color! We can create a custom order just for you or your client.**
- Please note: 2-panel minimum
- Orders under the 2-panel minimum will not be processed.
- Sold by the 9' or 12' panel
- Printed to order
- Rush production available
- Print to order items are final sale.
- To order, select "2 Panel Minimum."
- Then add additional number of panels by selecting "Additional Panel."
- If your walls are taller than 12' or shorter than 8', we can accommodate custom orders.
- Questions? Please refer to our FAQ or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 36" wide untrimmed, 33" trimmed
- Horizontal Repeat: 33"
- Vertical Repeat: 48.75"
- Mural comprised of 2 panels (A, B)
- Natural weave hand feel
- Lustrous, subtly reflective finish
- Smooth, tight weave is free of slubs and knots, creating a consistent print surface
- Suitable for residential and commercial spaces
- Class A fire-rated by ASTM-E84 standard
- Made by hand via entirely eco-friendly process
- Lead time 4–6 weeks for full order
- Strike-off lead time 3–4 weeks
- 8 x 10" sample lead time 3–4 business days