DeWalt was created right before Ashley had a press event in New York. She wanted the feel to be a little bit Gucci, a little bit Dolce. And a little bit like your grandmother. DeWalt was named for the incomparable Julie DeWalt who helped bring AWB to life. She is happy and healthy and living in Oklahoma with her family.
- Dimensions: 27” Wide x 5 Yards Height Panels - Untrimmed.
- Details: Digitally printed in panels on heavyweight eco-friendly non-woven velum.
- Assets: High UV resistance, REECH Standard compliant. Recyclable.
- Fire Rated: ASTM-E84 Class A.
- Earth-friendly water-based inks. 10 yard minimum. Latex saturated cellulose and synthetic fibers. FSC Certified, made from sustainable and renewable resources. Proudly printed in the USA.